Select To Get Started:
New Castle Area District Schools (NCASD) Student Records Department is responsible for the archiving of student permanent records of former and alumni NCASD students. NCASD is now offering a convenient and secure website for former students and corporations to request transcripts and student records online. Please note, if you have withdrawn at any time during the current school year, contact the last school attended for copies of records.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is under 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
- All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card. For those unable to pay by credit or debit card, we will accept a money order made out to New Castle Area School District (See ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS below).
- Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required such as a driver license, passport or military ID.
- Please allow 10 business days to process student records orders.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript||$5.00|
|Verification of Birth Date||$5.00|
|Verification of Graduation||$5.00|
|High School Transcript||$10.00|
|Verification of Birth Date||$10.00|
|Verification of Graduation (delivery via email)||$10.00|
|GED Information||To obtain GED records, please contact the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania at:
Commonwealth Diploma Program, 12th Floor
333 Market Street, Harrisburg, PA 17126-0333
|IEP Information||To obtain IEP records, please contact Fran Ryan at:
412-323-3953 or 3950
New Castle Area School District
310 E Lincoln Ave
New Castle, PA 16101
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
7:00 AM - 3:00 PM